Sonia Haoa Cardinali
Sonia Haoa Cardinali is a Rapanui archaeologist with the Mata Ki Te Rangi Foundation and coordinator of the islands national monuments. She has made important contributions to understanding the subsistence and survival of the prehistoric inhabitants. Her findings challenge the view that the islanders caused the environmental and social collapse of the island.
Julieta Cardinali began her career in television with the television show El show de Xuxa hosted by Xuxa. In 1995, she was part of the television program staff of Jugate con todo hosted by Cris Morena. In 1996, she was part of the cast of the television series Montaña rusa, otra vuelta. In 1997, she was part of the cast of the television series Sueltos. In 1997, she was part of the cast of the television series Como pan caliente. In 1997, she was part of the cast of the television series Naranja y media. In 1997, she was part of the cast of the television series Socios y mas. In 1998, she was part of the cast of the television series Lo dijo papa. In 1998, she made her film debut, with the movie Buenos Aires me mata. From 1998 to 2000, she was part of the cast of the youth television series Verano del 98. In 2000, she acted in the movie Una noche con Sabrina Love. In 2001, she was part of the cast of the television series Los medicos de hoy. In 2001, she was part of the cast of the television series EnAmorArte. In 2001, she makes a small participation in the television series El Hacker 2001. In 2002, she was part of the cast of the television series Maximo corazon. In 2002, she was part of the cast of the television series Tiempo final. In 2002, she was part of the cast of the television series Maridos a domicilio. In 2002, she acted in the movie Valentin. In 2003, she was part of the cast of the television series Malandras. In 2003, she was part of the cast of the television series Disputas. In 2003, she acted in the movie El Nominado. In 2004, she was part of the cast of the television series Sangre fria. In 2004, she acted in the movie Un mundo menos peor. In 2005, she was part of the cast of the television series Numeral 15. In 2005, she acted in the movie Un Buda. In 2005, she acted in the movie La Suerte esta echada. In 2006, she was part of the cast of the television series El tiempo no para. In 2006, she was part of the cast of the television series Soy tu fan. In 2007, she acted in the movie La Antena. In 2007, she acted in the movie ¿De quien es el portaligas?. In 2008, she acted in the movie 14, Fabian Road. In 2009, she was part of the cast of the television series Rosa, Violeta y Celeste. In 2009, she acted in the movie Tres deseos. In 2009, she acted in the movie El reclamo. In 2010, she was part of the cast of the television series Cain y Abel. In 2011, she was part of the cast of the television series Proyecto Aluvion. In 2012, she was part of the cast of the television series En terapia. In 2012, she acted in the movie Una cita, una fiesta y un gato negro. In 2013, she was part of the cast of the television series Farsantes. In 2013, she was the protagonist of the television series in Spain Carta a Eva. In 2013, she was part of the cast of the television series Lynch. In 2013, she acted in the movie Lectura segun Justino. In 2014, she was part of the cast of the television series Señores Papis. In 2014, she acted in the movie Necrofobia. In 2014, she acted in the movie Los del suelo. In 2014, she acted in the movie El amor y otras historias. In 2015, she was part of the cast of the television series Viudas e hijos del Rock and Roll. In 2016, she was part of the cast of the television series Los ricos no piden permiso. In 2016, she was part of the cast of the television series Ultimatum. In 2016, she acted in the movie Ataud blanco. In 2017, she acted in the movie Casi leyendas. In 2018, she was part of the cast of the television series Edha.
Michael Cardinali is an Italian professional football player. He made his debut on the professional level in the 2006/07 season for the Serie C1 team Giulianova Calcio.
Terzilio Cardinali was an Italian fighter known for his role in Albanian resistance. He was born on July 25, 1913 in Terranuova Bracciolini. A baker by profession, as an anti-fascist he participated in clashes with Benito Mussolinis Fascist gangs in his youth. When Italy capitulated on September 8, 1943, he was a sergeant in the Arezzo Division. After an appeal by Albanian partisans to continue their war against Germans, Terzilio together with other Italian soldiers formed the Antonio Gramsci Battalion. He was elected by his fellows as the commander of the battalion, a post he maintained up to July 8, 1944, when he was killed among fierce fights in Strelce, Diber region. For his deeds he was decorated with Gold Medallion of Honor by Albanian and Italian government. Today a street in Rome is named after him.
Mount Cardinall is a conical mountain, 675 metres high, lying close southwest of Mount Taylor and overlooking the northeast head of Duse Bay, at the northeast end of the Antarctic Peninsula. It was probably first seen by a party under J. Gunnar Andersson of the Swedish Antarctic Expedition, 1901–04. It was charted in 1945 by the Falkland Islands Dependencies Survey, who named it for Sir Allan Cardinall, then Governor of the Falkland Islands.
Cardinali may refer to: Sonia Haoa Cardinali born 1953, Rapanui archaeologist. Michael Cardinali born 1990, Italian professional football player. A ready-to-wear clothing brand name launched by Marilyn, the wife of Harry Lewis in the 1960s. Terzilio Cardinali 1913–1944, Italian soldier. Julieta Cardinali born 1977, an Argentine film and television actress.
Jessica Cardin is an American neuroscientist who is an associate professor of neuroscience at Yale University School of Medicine. Cardins lab studies local circuits within the primary visual cortex to understand how cellular and synaptic interactions flexibly adapt to different behavioral states and contexts to give rise to visual perceptions and drive motivated behaviors. Cardins lab applies their knowledge of adaptive cortical circuit regulation to probe how circuit dysfunction manifests in disease models.
Erruca cardinale is a moth of the family Erebidae and described by George Hampson in 1898. It is found in Brazil. While São Paulo was where E. cardinale was first encountered, this moth is also found in other parts of Brazil like Santa Catarina, specifically in the towns of Bom Jardim da Serra, Brusque, Joinville and São Bento do Sul. Erruca cardinale is described as a day-flying moth, meaning that unlike most species of moth it is active during the day and sleeps at night. In volume one of the Catalogue of the Lepidoptera Phalaenae E. cardinale is described as follows: Black-brown; antennae white at tips; tegulae with white points; patagia with crimson patches; legs with white spots; abdomen with lateral patches of crimson at base, and dorsal and two lateral series of white points, the 1st dorsal spot large; wings hyaline, the veins and margins black. Fore wing with crimson spot below base of median nervure and patch on basal part of inner margin followed by a whiteish mark; a discocellular black patch; the terminal band very wide on apical area and expanding at tornus; cilia white at apex. Hind wing with the innter area brilliant crimson; the terminal band expanding slightly at apex and above tornus.
Deepwater cardinalfishes are perciform fishes in the family Epigonidae. The family includes about 43 species. They are small fishes: the largest, Epigonus telescopus, reaches 75 cm 30 in length, and most grow to no more than 20 cm 7.9 in or so. They are found in temperate and tropical oceans throughout the world. They are bathydemersal fishes inhabiting deep waters close to the sea bed and have been found at depths of 3.000 m 9.800 ft.
Beda Giovanni Cardinale
Beda Giovanni Cardinale, also Giovanni Beda Cardinale, was an Italian prelate of the Catholic Church who headed dioceses in Italy from 1907 to 1922 and then served in the diplomatic service of the Holy See in Latin America and Portugal.
Серый кардинал - так называют влиятельных людей, действующих негласно и обычно не занимающих формальных должностей с такими полномочиями. Власть "теневого правительства" именуется криптократией.
Кардиналь - французская фамилия: Кардиналь, Йоан - французский футболист, вратарь. Кардиналь, Пьер - французский писатель, режиссёр, сценарист и продюсер кино- и телефильмов и телепередач.
Четверо против кардинала
"Четверо против кардинала" - комедийный фильм по мотивам романа Александра Дюма, продолжение фильма "Четыре мушкетёра".
Гвардейцы кардинала - личная гвардия кардинала Ришельё, известная главным образом благодаря роману Дюма "Три мушкетёра", в котором гвардейцы кардинала являются заклятыми противниками королевских мушкетёров.
Кардиналовые - семейство птиц из отряда воробьинообразные, имеют сходство с дубоносами. Ранее большинство систематиков относили кардиналов и родственные виды к овсянковым. В семейство входит 12 родов и 42 вида. Птицы этого семейства распространены на территории Северной и Южной Америки. Живут они в лесах, питаются семенами, фруктами, насекомыми. Гнездятся кардиналовые на деревьях. Имеют половой диморфизм. Семейство названо кардиналовыми из-за своего красного оперения сходно с красной одеждой католических кардиналов.
Это небольшие птицы. Для большинства представителей характерен половой диморфизм: самцы ярко окрашены, а самки в основном коричневатой или оливковой окраски.
Кардинале - коммуна в Италии, располагается в регионе Калабрия, в провинции Катандзаро. Население составляет 2615 человек 2008 г., плотность населения составляет 84 чел./км². Занимает площадь 31 км². Почтовый индекс - 88062. Телефонный код - 0967. Покровителем коммуны почитается святитель Николай Мирликийский, чудотворец, празднование в последнее воскресение мая и 6 декабря.
Муньяно-дель-Кардинале - коммуна в Италии, располагается в регионе Кампания, в провинции Авеллино. Население составляет 4910 человек, плотность населения составляет 409 чел./км². Занимает площадь 12 км². Почтовый индекс - 83027. Телефонный код - 081. Покровительницей коммуны почитается Пресвятая Богородица Madonna delle Grazie, празднование 2 июля.
Коломбье-ле-Кардиналь - коммуна во Франции, находится в регионе Рона - Альпы. Департамент коммуны - Ардеш. Входит в состав кантона Серьер. Округ коммуны - Турнон-сюр-Рон. Код INSEE коммуны - 07067. Коммуна расположена приблизительно в 440 км к юго-востоку от Парижа, в 60 км южнее Лиона, в 65 км к северу от Прива.
Аризона Кардиналс - профессиональный клуб по американскому футболу, выступающий в Национальной футбольной лиге. Команда была основана в 1898 году.
- cardinal numbers, or cardinals for short, are a generalization of the natural numbers used to measure the cardinality size of sets. The cardinality
- cardinal is inaccessible if it cannot be obtained from smaller cardinals by the usual operations of cardinal arithmetic. More precisely, a cardinal κ
- A cardinal Latin: Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae cardinalis, literally cardinal of the Holy Roman Church is a leading bishop and prince of the College of
- Cardinals in the family Cardinalidae, are passerine birds found in North and South America. They are also known as cardinal - grosbeaks and cardinal - buntings
- In linguistics, more precisely in traditional grammar, a cardinal numeral or cardinal number word is a part of speech used to count, such as the English
- French: prince de fortune was a cardinal elevated by a pope who was that cardinal s relative. The practice of creating cardinal - nephews originated in the Middle
- northern cardinal Cardinalis cardinalis is a bird in the genus Cardinalis it is also known colloquially as the redbird, common cardinal red cardinal or
- field of set theory, a large cardinal property is a certain kind of property of transfinite cardinal numbers. Cardinals with such properties are, as the
- thirteenth century it has been customary at Rome to confide to some particular Cardinal a special solicitude in the Roman Curia for the interests of a given religious
- The Cardinal is a thrice - weekly long distance passenger train operated by Amtrak between New York Penn Station and Chicago Union Station, with major intermediate
- Cardinal voting refers to any electoral system which allows the voter to give each candidate an independent rating or grade. These are also referred to
- the mathematics of transfinite numbers, an ineffable cardinal is a certain kind of large cardinal number, introduced by Jensen & Kunen 1969 In the following
- mathematics, limit cardinals are certain cardinal numbers. A cardinal number λ is a weak limit cardinal if λ is neither a successor cardinal nor zero. This
- In mathematics, a Mahlo cardinal is a certain kind of large cardinal number. Mahlo cardinals were first described by Paul Mahlo 1911, 1912, 1913 As
- 1930. Formally, a measurable cardinal is an uncountable cardinal number κ such that there exists a κ - additive, non - trivial, 0 - 1 - valued measure on the power
- von Neumann cardinal assignment is a cardinal assignment which uses ordinal numbers. For a well - orderable set U, we define its cardinal number to be
- The four cardinal directions, or cardinal points, are the directions north, east, south, and west, commonly denoted by their initials N, E, S, and W. East
- Brian Lee Cardinal born May 2, 1977 is an American former professional basketball player. He played 456 games in the NBA between 2000 and 2012, and won
- Archbishop of New York from 1984 until his death in 2000, and was created a cardinal in 1985. He previously served as a U.S. Navy chaplain 1952 1979, including
- The 2010 Stanford Cardinal football team represented Stanford University in the 2010 NCAA Division I FBS football season. The Cardinal were led by head
- A crown - cardinal Italian: cardinale della corona was a cardinal protector of a Roman Catholic nation, nominated or funded by a Catholic monarch to serve
- Cardinal is a vivid red, which may get its name from the cassocks worn by Catholic cardinals although the color worn by cardinals is scarlet The cardinal
- The Daily Cardinal is a student newspaper that serves the University of Wisconsin Madison community. One of the oldest student newspapers in the country
- The MQM - 61 Cardinal was a target drone designed and built by Beechcraft. While the Radioplane BTT was a popular piston - powered target, such a simple target
- The Stanford Cardinal are the athletic teams that represent Stanford University. As of December 22, 2019, Stanford s program has won 126 NCAA team championships
- Pietro Ottoboni 2 July 1667 29 February 1740 was an Italian cardinal and grandnephew of Pope Alexander VIII, who was also born Pietro Ottoboni. He
- The 2013 Stanford Cardinal football team represented Stanford University in the 2013 NCAA Division I FBS football season. The Cardinal were led by third - year
- mathematics, a cardinal function or cardinal invariant is a function that returns cardinal numbers. The most frequently used cardinal function is a function
- May 1550 was the third son of the ruling Duke of Lorraine, and a French cardinal who was at one time or another archbishop of Reims 1532 1538 Lyon
- College of Cardinals in the central Middle Ages 11th to 13th century an external cardinal as opposed to a curial cardinal was a Cardinal of the Holy
- The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School, commonly known as The Cardinal Wiseman School, is a Catholic school comprising a comprehensive secondary school and
- The Cessna 177 Cardinal is a light single - engine, high - wing general aviation aircraft produced by Cessna. It was intended to replace the Cessna 172 Skyhawk
- The 2012 Stanford Cardinal football team represented Stanford University in the 2012 NCAA Division I FBS football season. The Cardinal were led by second - year
- attendance to 111 97.4 per cent of all cardinal electors, 86. 0 per cent of all cardinals Two cardinals both cardinal electors, died in the time between
- Cardinals are senior ecclesiastical leaders of the Catholic Church, almost always ordained bishops and generally holding important roles within the church
- 2011 Stanford Cardinal football team represented Stanford University in the 2011 NCAA Division I FBS college football season. The Cardinal were led by former
- The Stanford Cardinal men s basketball team represents Stanford University in Stanford, California, United States. The school s team currently competes
- The 2015 Stanford Cardinal football team represented Stanford University in the 2015 NCAA Division I FBS football season. The Cardinal were led by fifth - year
- In mathematics, a Q - indescribable cardinal is a certain kind of large cardinal number that is hard to describe in some language Q. There are many different
- routed 49 - 0 Its annual Big Game against California is the oldest and most storied rivalry in the Pac - 12 and western United States. The Cardinal also compete
- The cardinal ligament or Mackenrodt s ligament, lateral cervical ligament, or transverse cervical ligament is a major ligament of the uterus. It is located
- The Cardinal Greenway TGC is a multi - use recreational system combining a rail trail and an on - street route that together cross 62 miles 100 km and
- of the Cardinals all three times the two teams played. But in 1925, the Bears went 0 1 1 against the Cardinals with the tie meaning the Cardinals were only
- Southland Conference championship with a 3 0 1 conference record and a 6 3 1 overall record, the Cardinals played in the inaugural Pecan Bowl losing to
- Helie de Talleyrand - Perigord 1301 17 January, 1364 was a French Cardinal from one of the most aristocratic families in Perigord, south - west France
- The Cardinal Laws Polish: Prawa kardynalne were a quasi - constitution enacted in Warsaw, Polish - Lithuanian Commonwealth, by the Repnin Sejm of 1767 68
- The St. Louis C2 Cardinal family are a series of light sport monoplanes built by the St. Louis Aircraft Corporation during the peak of the Lindbergh Boom
- The red - capped cardinal Paroaria gularis is a small South American bird. It belongs to Paroaria, a genus in the tanager family Thraupidae. In 1760 the
- The Arizona Cardinals are a professional American football team based in the Phoenix metropolitan area. The Cardinals compete in the National Football
- Andre Cardinal Destouches sometimes called des Touches baptised 6 April 1672 7 February 1749 was a French composer best known for the opera - ballet
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →