Laundryland Lyrics is a music program broadcast on NBC beginning on October 12, 1929. The show was sponsored by the Laundryowners Association of the United States and Canada. Josef Koestner conducted the 20-piece orchestra in NBCs Chicago studios. The program of November 23, 1929 featured soprano Bernice Taylor and tenor Fred Waldner. With Koestner conducting, the duo sang "Anything Your Heart Desires". The series aired on Saturday evening at 8:30pm ET, usually preceded by Phil Spitalnys Orchestra and Lyric Famous Challengers and followed by The General Electric Concert.
American Lyric was a modern dance work choreographed by Martha Graham to music of Alex North with costumes by Edythe Gilfond. The piece premiered on December 26, 1937, at the Guild Theatre in New York City. The ballet was subtitled Dance of Assembly. In some programs, the work also included the statement, "This dance has as its theme the basic American right - freedom of assembly." Graham choreographed the piece for soloist herself and ensemble. The original group consisted of Anita Alvarez, Thelma Babitz, Ethel Butler, Jane Dudley, Nelle Fisher, Nina Fonoroff, Natalie Harris, Marie Marchowsky, Sophie Maslow and Marjorie Mazia. Although the dance did not remain in Graham Company repertory, American Lyric is noted as an important milestone in the career of the composer. At the time, Alex North became very friendly with Graham and her musical director, the composer Louis Horst. The dance was hailed for its anti-war, anti-Fascist theme, however, the choreography reportedly did not reflect this facet of the ballet. Left-wing critic Blanche Evan saw "no substantive difference in Grahams relation to social realities." In an article for The New Masses titled Her Chosen Theme, Evan wrote, "This dance has as its theme the basic American right - freedom of assembly - so reads the program note. But again, the movement symbols employed in the dance are not symbols expressive of the theme. They are movements from the composers predetermined category of pure kinesthetic, detached and abstract and intellectually unsatisfied." Today, American Lyric is categorized as part of Grahams Americana period, a phase that includes American Document 1938, American Provincials 1934, Frontier 1935, Panorama 1935, Horizons 1936, El Penitente 1940, Letter to the World 1940, Salem Shore 1943 and Appalachian Spring 1944. The ballet meshes with Grahams stated goal to create a "uniquely American" dance form, to help "bring forth an art as powerful as the country itself."
"Bonnie Parker" Ophelie Winter, Wayne Beckford "Party Now" feat. Wayne "Tatz" Beckford Ophelie Winter - Wayne Beckford "Sache" Ophelie Winter, Wayne Beckford "Sache in Progress" Interlude Ophelie Winter, Wayne Beckford "Vendetta" Pascale Hospital, Wayne Beckford "Something" Bonus track Misty Oldland, Nicolas Neidhardt "Double Vie" Wallen, Sulee B. Wax "Appelle Moi, Pt. 1 Interlude" feat. Sulee B. Wax Wallen, Sulee B. Wax "Quand Les Larmes" "Definition" Interlude Ophelie Winter, Wayne Beckford "Viens" "Ouvre" "Wrap" Interlude Ophelie Winter, Wayne Beckford "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah" "Tout le Monde le Fait" Ophelie Winter, Wayne Beckford
Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Lyrics
The Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Lyrics is an annual award presented by Drama Desk in recognition of achievements in the theatre among Broadway, Off Broadway and Off-Off Broadway productions. † – indicates the performance won the Tony Award ‡ – indicates the performance was also nominated for the Tony Award
National Film Award for Best Lyrics
The National Film Award for Best Lyrics is an honour presented annually at the National Film Awards by the Directorate of Film Festivals to a lyricist who has composed the best song for films produced within the Indian film industry. The award was first introduced at the 16th National Film Awards in 1969. It was intermittently awarded till the 22nd National Film Awards. From then on, no award was presented until the 32nd National Film Awards. However, since 1985 every year the award has been presented with the exception of the 34th National Film Awards. As of the 62nd National Film Awards, the DFF has presented a total of 36 awards to 24 different lyricists. Although the Indian film industry produces films in around 20 languages and dialects, the recipients of the award include those who have worked in seven major languages: Hindi 16 awards, Tamil 11 awards, Bengali & Kannada 4 awards, Telugu & Malayalam 3 awards, Punjabi 1 award. Tamil poet Kannadasan was the first recipient of the award. He won the prize for his work in the 1967 Tamil film Kuzhanthaikkaga. Vairamuthu Tamil is the most frequent winner in this category, having won the award seven times. Javed Akhtar Hindi is the second-most frequent winner of the award, with five wins. Four lyricists - Gulzar Hindi, Swanand Kirkire Hindi, Prasoon Joshi Hindi and Na. Muthukumar Tamil - have won the award on two occasions. Manjunatha S. ManSoRe is the most recent winner, awarded for the song "Maayavi Manase" from Kannada film Nathicharami.
Kerala State Film Award for Best Lyrics
The Kerala State Film Award for Best Lyricist is an honour, begun in 1969, presented annually at the Kerala State Film Awards of India to an Lyricist for best Lyrics in a Malayalam film.Until 1997, the awards were managed directly by the Department of Informations and Public Relations of the Government of Kerala. Since 1998, the awards have been constituted by the Kerala State Chalachitra Academy, an autonomous, non-profit institution functioning under the Department of Cultural Affairs. The awardees are decided by an independent jury constituted every year by the government. They are announced by the Minister for Cultural Affairs and are presented by the Chief Minister.The first Kerala State film Awards ceremony was held in 1970 with Vayalar Ramavarma receiving the award for Nadhi and Kadalpalam. ONV.Kurup is the most honoured Lyricist with 14 awards, followed by Gireesh Puthenchery with seven.
Warning: Explicit Lyrics
Warning: Explicit Lyrics is an EP by industrial/hip hop artists Consolidated which was released in 1993. It consists of remixes of several tracks from earlier albums.
Lords of Lyrics
Lords of Lyrics, better known as" L.O.L.", is an American West Coast Rap duo that consists of Jerry L. Polidore and J.K. Jackson, aka "JP" and Young Koop. The Los Angeles-based group was formed in 1992.
Lyric may refer to: Lyrics, the composition in verse which is sung to a melody to constitute a song Lyric group, a rhythm and blues girl group The Lyric magazine, a North American poetry magazine Lyric Hearing, an extended wear hearing aid Lyric, from the Greek language, a song that is played with a lyre The Lyric album, a 2005 jazz album by Jim Tomlinson and Stacey Kent RTE lyric fm, a radio station in Ireland Lyric describes, in the classification of the human voice in European classical music, a specific vocal weight and a range at the upper end of the given voice part "Lyric" song, a single released in June 2003 by Zwan Lyric poetry is a form of poetry that expresses a subjective, personal point of view
Dominic Waxing Lyrical
Dominic Waxing Lyrical are an Edinburgh band centred on the musician and songwriter Dominic Harris. Formed in 1994 by Dominic Harris and Joel Sanderson, the bands music and performances incorporated unusual influences such as medieval and renaissance poetry, and performance art, and they won a following in the mid-90s UK indie music scene. A series of singles and an eponymous LP earned radio plays by John Peel and approving coverage in zines while Melody Maker described them as "astounding as ever - folks Fergal Sharkey in chiffon sequins sings the soundtrack to Richard Thompsons 1974 nightmares". Eighteen years later, in 2015, they released a second album, Woodland Casual, and a series of singles, featuring musicians from Aberfeldy, Clean George IV and Badgewearer, and toured Central Scotland on a barge, including a date at Saughton Prison. The band release a third album Rural Tonic in 2017 with orchestral players from Mr McFalls Chamber. They were subsequently recorded by the BBC in session with Mr McFalls Chamber and played on BBC Radio by Lauren Laverne and Vic Galloway.
Поэт-песенник - поэт, специализирующийся на написании слов к песням. Поэты-песенники тесно сотрудничают с композиторами при написании песен, причём каждый из них делает свой вклад как в слова, так и в музыку. Нередко поэты-песенники являются авторами текстов для уже написанных мелодий. В России наиболее известны в этом жанре М. И. Попов, Николай Добронравов, Юрий Энтин, Михаил Танич, Анатолий Поперечный, Роберт Рождественский, Илья Резник, Леонид Дербенёв, Лариса Рубальская, Михаил Рябинин, Евгений Муравьев, в других странах - Мэрилин и Алан Бергманы, Оскар Хаммерстайн II, Джонни Мерсер, Барри Гибб, и другие.
Текстовыделитель - это вид маркера, используемый для привлечения внимания к разделам текста, выделяя их ярким, полупрозрачным цветом. Типичный текстовыделитель - флуоресцентный жёлтый, окрашенный пиранином. Для других цветов используются различные соединения, такие как родамины.
Транслитерация египетских текстов
В египтологии транслитерация - это процесс преобразования египетских текстов, при котором иероглифы заменяются на алфавитные символы, что очень удобно для научных публикаций. Важно помнить, что транслитерация и транскрипция не одно и то же. Транскрипция подразумевает воспроизведение произношения слов, в то время как при транслитерации они просто переписываются с заменой исходных символов в данном случае иероглифов на символы другой системы письма. Например, имя основателя XXII династии транслитерируется как ssnq, но транскрибируется как "Shoshenq" в английском, "Chechanq" во французском, "Scheschonq" в немецком и "Шешонк" в русском языках. Поскольку фонетика египетского языка всё еще изучена плохо, транскрибирование египетских слов возможно лишь в теории. Именно поэтому в научных публикациях египтологи доверяют только транслитерации.
"Песенка" - песня российской поп-танцевально-техно группы Руки Вверх. Песня в жанре Eurodance с альбома Сделай погромче!.
В лингвистике кoрпус - подобранная и обработанная по определённым правилам совокупность текстов, используемых в качестве базы для исследования языка. Они используются для статистического анализа и проверки статистических гипотез, подтверждения лингвистических правил в данном языке. Корпус текстов является предметом исследования корпусной лингвистики.
Атака на основе открытых текстов
Атака на основе открытых текстов - вид криптоанализа, при котором в шифротексте присутствуют стандартные отрывки, смысл которых заранее известен аналитику. Во время Второй мировой войны английские криптоаналитики называли такие отрывки "подсказками". Шифровки различных стран зачастую содержали специфические выражения: Heil Hitler!, Banzai!, Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь! и т. п. Другим примером использования метода является криптографическая атака на алгоритм простого гаммирования. Если известен хотя бы один открытый текст и соответствующий ему шифртекст длины больше или равной длине гаммы ключа, то последняя однозначно находится.
Действие фильма разворачивается с сентября 1939 года до дня освобождения Варшавы от нацистов. Музыкант Роман Токарский рассказывает своему приятелю о днях оккупации, подпольной деятельности и варшавском восстании, во время которого гибли его родные и товарищи. Однако, главным героем фильма является музыка, патриотические песни, которые помогали полякам выжить в годы войны.
Песенково - деревня в Великолукском районе Псковской области России. Входит в состав сельского поселения "Успенская волость". Расположена в 35 км к юго-востоку от райцентра Великие Луки и в 5 км к северо-западу от волостного центра Успенское.
Папский совет по интерпретации законодательных текстов
Папский совет по интерпретации законодательных текстов - дикастерия Римской курии. Его работа "главным образом состоит в интерпретации законов Церкви" Его председателем в настоящее время является архиепископ Филиппо Янноне, в то время как Их Высокопреосвященства кардиналы Хулиан Эрранс Касадо и Франческо Коккопальмерио почётными председателями данного Совета. Вице-председатель с 15 февраля 2007 по 12 октября 2010 - архиепископ Бруно Бертанья. Нынешний Секретарь Совета - епископ Хуан Игнасио Аррьета Очоа де Чичинтру. Совет был первоначально основан папой римским Иоанном Павлом II как Папская комиссия по ревизии и аутентичному переводу Кодекса канонического права 2 января 1984 года. Его название было изменено на Папский совет по интерпретации законодательных текстов в 1988 и наконец к его существующему названию в 1999 году.
- 0 to 100 The Catch Up is a song recorded by Canadian rapper Drake. It was released on July 15, 2014 by Young Money Entertainment, Cash Money Records
- Music and Lyrics is a 2007 American romantic comedy film written and directed by Marc Lawrence. It focuses on the relationship that evolves between a former
- Don t Forget the Lyrics is a sing - along game show that originally aired on Fox from July 11, 2007 to June 19, 2009, hosted by Wayne Brady and produced
- Don t Forget the Lyrics is the Singaporean version of the international game show Don t Forget the Lyrics In Singapore, an English - language version
- Winner: KanimisoP s Episode. 0 Updated Vocaloidism. 2011 - 06 - 16. Retrieved July 14, 2014. Episode. 0 on Japan Hot 100 chart Billboard Japan. Retrieved
- combined and factored into the song s performance on the Hot 100 as the structure, lyrics and melody remained intact. Criticisms began when songs were
- Swedish Grammy Awards, Grammisgalan. They won another Grammis for Best Lyrics in 1996. In 1995, after extensive touring, the band went on hiatus as the
- Kulir 100 transl. Cold 100 is a Tamil film released in 2009 and directed by Anita Udeep. The film stars Sanjeev and Riya Bamniyal in the lead roles
- The American Film Institute AFI 100 Years... series AFI s 100 Years... 100 Movie Quotes is a list of the top 100 quotations in American cinema. The
- Weekly gave 5. 0 a B rating and commented that on 5. 0 Nelly makes a reasonably convincing case that he can keep the momentum going. His lyrics are vacuous
- release date. They commented that it is tough to express without lyrics but in Cell - 0 we found particles of our universe previously unknown to us. Millions
- September 2006. 100 Years Ago The Complete Works of the Rolling Stones Database. Retrieved 9 September 2011. Complete official lyrics Lyrics of this song
- in June 2012. Conaway, Alanna 1 April 2012 Dierks Bentley, 5 - 1 - 5 - 0 Lyrics Uncovered Taste of Country. Retrieved 13 May 2012. Bierly, Mandi 10
- Everywhere at Once is the second solo studio album by Lyrics Born. It was released on Anti - in 2008. It peaked at number 192 on the Billboard 200 chart
- R. Rahman, with lyrics written by Madhan Karky and Na. Muthukumar. Produced on an estimated budget of 570 crore US 80 million 2. 0 is the most expensive
- Willie Nelson Chart History Adult Contemporary Billboard. Willie Nelson Chart History Hot 100 Billboard. Lyrics of this song at Metro Lyrics
- Meet Me in St. Louis. Frank Sinatra later recorded a version with modified lyrics In 2007, ASCAP ranked it the third most performed Christmas song during
- non - luminous body. A perfect reflector would have an Albedo of 100 The Earth s Albedo is 39 or 0 39 As with Heaven and Hell, it was performed at the Royal
- Research. p. 115. Top 100 Hits of 1982 Top 100 Songs of 1982 Musicoutfitters.com. Retrieved 2016 - 10 - 23. Lyrics of this song at Metro Lyrics Listen to One Hundred
- beliefs into their lyrics After over a decade of playing in the Connecticut hardcore scene, Deathwish Inc. announced the signing of 100 Demons to a record
- The Billboard Book of Number One Hits - revised & enlarged. New York: Billboard Books. pp. 78. ISBN 0 - 8230 - 8298 - 9. Lyrics of this song at Metro Lyrics
- composed in 1934 by George Gershwin for the 1935 opera Porgy and Bess. The lyrics are by DuBose Heyward, the author of the novel Porgy on which the opera
- Die Moritat von Mackie Messer is a song composed by Kurt Weill with lyrics by Bertolt Brecht for their 1928 music drama The Threepenny Opera German:
- html The 100 Best - Selling Singles of 1961 Joel Whitburn s Top Pop Singles 1955 1990 - ISBN 0 - 89820 - 089 - X Cash Box Top 100 Singles, September
- Barnes lyrics The song was published in 1953. The best - known version of the song was recorded by Les Paul and Mary Ford in 1953, one of the top 100 songs
- signature tune, with many different lyrics adapted to any situation. In 2004, it finished No. 63 on AFI s 100 Years... 100 Songs survey of top tunes in American
- Shirley Manson wrote dark, introspective lyrics which she felt complemented the songs melodies. Version 2. 0 was a commercial success, topping the charts
- Fame is a pop song, written by Michael Gore music and Dean Pitchford lyrics and released in 1980, that achieved chart success as the theme song to
- Moon River is a song composed by Henry Mancini with lyrics by Johnny Mercer. It was originally performed by Audrey Hepburn in the 1961 movie Breakfast
- Chart Book, St Ives, N.S.W. ISBN 0 - 646 - 11917 - 6. Dutchcharts.nl The Cars Shake It Up in Dutch Single Top 100 Retrieved January 14, 2017. Charts
- Sandpiper is a popular song. The music was written by Johnny Mandel with the lyrics written by Paul Francis Webster. The song was introduced in the 1965 film
- Singles 1955 - 1990 - ISBN 0 - 89820 - 089 - X Top 100 1971 - 05 - 01 Cashbox Magazine. Retrieved 2016 - 05 - 22. Lyrics of this song at Metro Lyrics Listen to Friends
- suspension of belief thanks to the lyrics but if one ignores just what bull Bieber is spewing at any given time, My World 2. 0 reveals itself as a largely
- Cash Box Top 100 Singles, July 20, 1963 Joel Whitburn s Top Pop Singles 1955 1990 - ISBN 0 - 89820 - 089 - X Lyrics of this song at Metro Lyrics Connie Francis
- Willie Nelson Chart History Hot Country Songs Billboard. Willie Nelson Chart History Hot 100 Billboard. Lyrics of this song at Metro Lyrics
- and peaked atop Canada s RPM Top Singles chart for five weeks. The song s lyrics tell the story of a boy who runs away from his abusive home, and - after some
- talented cooks. All lyrics and music by Nick Urata and DeVotchKa. The Alley 5: 04 All the Sand in All the Seas 4: 50 100 Other Lovers 4: 11
- the initial run of 1 vs. 100 but its premiere was moved up to July to compete with Fox s new game show Don t Forget the Lyrics In July, NBC announced
- praising its cheerfully antisocial lyrics the song debuted at 82 in the Hot 100 on the week - ending May 19, 1973. The lyrics to this song on There Goes Rhymin
- because it was the first time he penned personal lyrics about his own life. The original version of the lyrics was based on a bus route he used to take in
- Source s 100 Best Rap Albums, and in 2005, it was ranked number 12 on comedian Chris Rock s list of the Top 25 Hip - Hop Albums The track Lyrics of Fury
- A Star Is Born. It was composed and performed by Barbra Streisand with lyrics by Paul Williams, and arranged by Ian Freebairn - Smith. The song was released
- Got Lyrics is the second solo studio album by American rapper Illogic. It was released in 2001. Brian O Neill of AllMusic gave the album 2 stars out of
- Lover, Come Back to Me is a popular song composed by Sigmund Romberg with lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II for the Broadway show The New Moon, where the song
- for the film, and Keith Forsey, with lyrics by Seger. The song became a number - one hit on the Billboard Hot 100 Seger s only such top mark singles - wise
- Isaak, The Temptations, Michael Buble and The Jackson 5. Haven Gillespie s lyrics begin You better watch out, better not cry You better not pout, I m telling
- song because we love the lyrics We stripped the verses down and changed the major chord to minor chord, which makes the lyrics more bittersweet. We were
- reviews from contemporary music critics, most of whom praised the song s lyrics and Aguilera s vocals on the track. The single achieved commercial success
- lyrics which reminded him of his own youth growing up on an Arkansas farm. In October 1976, Campbell recorded the song with slightly modified lyrics
- Conway Twitty Chart History Hot 100 Billboard. Willie Nelson Chart History Hot Country Songs Billboard. Lyrics of this song at Metro Lyrics
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →