ISO 3166-2: KG
ISO 3166-2:KG is the entry for Kyrgyzstan in ISO 3166-2, part of the ISO 3166 standard published by the International Organization for Standardization, which defines codes for the names of the principal subdivisions of all countries coded in ISO 3166-1. Currently for Kyrgyzstan, ISO 3166-2 codes are defined for 2 cities and 7 regions. The cities Bishkek and Osh have special status equal to the regions. Each code consists of two parts, separated by a hyphen. The first part is KG, the ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 code of Kyrgyzstan. The second part is either of the following: two letters: city one letter: regions
3 lbs is an American medical drama television series created by Peter Ocko, that aired on CBS from November 14 to November 28, 2006, replacing the cancelled series Smith. The show itself was then canceled three weeks later due to poor ratings. The title refers to the fact that the average human brain weighs approximately three pounds. The show follows the medical careers of prominent brain surgeon Doctor Douglas Hanson played by Stanley Tucci and his protege, Jonathan Seger. The show was promoted as "the next great medical drama." The theme song is "Calling All Angels" by Train. Eight episodes were made, and the five episodes that did not originally air in the United States are available on Amazon Unbox. The program filmed in New York City at the request of Tucci, who didnt want to be away from home to make the series. When the pilot was originally filmed Dylan McDermott played Dr. Doug Hanson, and Reiko Aylesworth played Dr. Adrienne Holland.
LBSh was a light ground attack aircraft designed in 1939 by Sergei Aleksandrovich Kochyerigin. A low-wing monoplane of mixed construction with fixed landing gear, the design proved to be inadequate, though well armed. Offensive armament included two 20-mm ShVAK automatic cannon in the wing roots, two ShKAS machine guns in the wings and up to 600 kg bombload. Defensive armament consisted of a turret-mounted ShKAS machine gun firing back. There were built only two prototypes: W-1 engine Tumansky M-88 air-cooled radial engine and a W-2 that you created earlier Tumansky m-87A. First, in the W-1 was adopted by Soviet aircraft into production, but the decision was soon reversed and at factory No. 292 was ordered to focus on Yatsenko and-28 and Yak-1 fighters instead. Performance General specifications
Wushu at the 1998 Asian Games – Mens sanda 52 kg
The mens sanda 52 kg at the 1998 Asian Games in Bangkok, Thailand was held from 16 to 19 December at the Thammasat Gymnasium 6. Sanda, formerly knows as Sanshou is the official Chinese full contact combat sport. Sanda Sanshou is a fighting system which was originally developed by the Chinese military based upon the study and practices of traditional Kung fu and modern combat fighting techniques. A total of 10 men from 10 different countries competed in this event, limited to fighters whose body weight was less than 52 kilograms. Xing Zhijie from China won the gold medal after beating Rolly Chulhang of the Philippines in gold medal bout 2–0, The bronze medal was shared by Teerawat Donniart from Thailand and Phoukhong Khamsounthone of Laos.
LBS is a three-letter abbreviation which may mean: Liberia Broadcasting System Louise Brooks Society, fan club Lauder Business School, Vienna, Austria Lease Buyback Scheme, Singapore Location-based service, software service using geographical location Common brand of German Landesbausparkasse, cf. German public banks lbs, plural abbreviation for pound mass Liverpool Business School London Business School of the University of London Former Lexington Broadcast Services Company Local bike shop Lekki British School Legendary Banked Slalom, snowboard race, Washington State, US
Wushu at the 1998 Asian Games – Mens sanda 56 kg
The mens sanda 56 kg at the 1998 Asian Games in Bangkok, Thailand was held from 16 to 19 December at the Thammasat Gymnasium 6. Sanda, formerly knows as Sanshou is the official Chinese full contact combat sport. Sanda Sanshou is a fighting system which was originally developed by the Chinese military based upon the study and practices of traditional Kung fu and modern combat fighting techniques. A total of 10 men from 10 different countries competed in this event, limited to fighters whose body weight was less than 56 kilograms. Zheng Kunyou from China won the gold medal after beating Pichit Jaisaka of the host nation Thailand in gold medal bout 2–0, The bronze medal was shared by Roger Chulhang from the Philippines and Yeh Chun-chang of Chinese Taipei.
Kagiso Rabada born 1995, South African professional cricketer Kevin Garnett born 1976, retired American basketball player Kyle Gass born 1960, American musician and one-half of Tenacious D KG wrestler, Japanese professional wrestler Ken "KG" Cunningham, Australian radio presenter and cricketer
Weightlifting at the 1972 Summer Olympics – Mens 52 kg
The flyweight division has been added as the lightest weight category for the 1972 Summer Olympics. It had been contested international since 1969. Only men competed in all the weight classes.
2005 World Wrestling Championships – Mens Greco-Roman 66 kg
The mens Greco-Roman 66 kilograms is a competition featured at the 2005 World Wrestling Championships, and was held at the Laszlo Papp Budapest Sports Arena in Budapest, Hungary on 1 October 2005.
2008 World Wrestling Championships – Womens freestyle 55 kg
The womens freestyle 55 kilograms is a competition featured at the 2008 World Wrestling Championships, and was held at the Yoyogi National Gymnasium in Tokyo, Japan on 13 October.
1999 World Wrestling Championships – Mens Greco-Roman 85 kg
The mens Greco-Roman 85 kilograms is a competition featured at the 1999 World Wrestling Championships, and was held at the Peace and Friendship Stadium in Piraeus, Athens, Greece from 24 to 26 September 1999.
Бокс на летних Олимпийских играх 1904 - до 52.2 кг
Соревнования по боксу в весовой категории до 52.2 килограмм среди мужчин на летних Олимпийских играх 1904 прошли 22 сентября. Приняли участие два спортсмена из одной страны.
Бокс на летних Олимпийских играх 1904 - до 61.2 кг
Соревнования по боксу в весовой категории до 61.2 килограмм среди мужчин на летних Олимпийских играх 1904 прошли 21 и 22 сентября. Приняли участие восемь спортсменов из одной страны.
Бокс на летних Олимпийских играх 1908 - до 57.2 кг
Соревнования по боксу в весовой категории до 57.2 килограмм среди мужчин на летних Олимпийских играх 1908 прошли 27 октября. Приняли участие восемь спортсменов из двух стран.
Вольная борьба на летних Олимпийских играх 1904 - до 52.2 кг
Соревнования по вольной борьбе в весовой категории до 52.2 килограмм среди мужчин на летних Олимпийских играх 1904 прошли 14 и 15 октября. Приняли участие три спортсмена из одной страны.
Вольная борьба на летних Олимпийских играх 1904 - до 61.2 кг
Соревнования по вольной борьбе в весовой категории до 61.2 килограмм среди мужчин на летних Олимпийских играх 1904 прошли 14 и 15 октября. Приняли участие девять спортсменов из одной страны.
Путь Карлито 2: Восхождение к власти
"Путь Карлито 2: Восхождение к власти" - фильм, приквел фильма 1993 года "Путь Карлито". Сценаристом и режиссёром был Майкл Брегман. Его отец Мартин Брегман является продюсером обоих фильмов.
Женатые пары и секс на стороне 2: К счастью или к несчастью
"Женатые пары и секс на стороне 2: К счастью или к несчастью" - художественный фильм 1995 года производства США, эротическая драма, снятая режиссёром Майком Седаном. Главные роли в этом фильме исполнили Кэти Шауэр, Крэйг Степп, Райнер Грант, Сэм Шулер, Патриция Плэйс, Даг Джеффри и Джули Стрэйн. Фильм является продолжением фильма "Женатая пара и секс на стороне" другое название "Супружеские пары, одинокий секс", вышедшего в 1993 году.
Запросы к ботоводам/Архив/2014/2
Не сделано и не будет сделано до достижения консенсуса конкретно по данным редиректам в более пригодном для этого месте, нежели ВП:РДБ. -- dima_st_bk 23:27, 14 апреля 2014
- ft 0 in 7.93 m Height: Wing area: 117 ft 2 10.9 m 2 Empty weight: 250 lbs 113 kg Useful load: 270 lbs 122 kg Max. takeoff weight: 520 lbs 235
- 2 lbs 265. 0 kg 275 lb 125 kg class Equipped Deadlift with power suit - 948. 0 lbs 430. 0 kg 275 lb 125 kg class Raw Deadlift - 904. 2 lbs 411. 0 kg
- totalled 2 149 lbs at a raw powerlifting meet in Chelyabinsk, Russia with a 360 kg 790 lb squat, 210 kg 460 lb bench press, and a 405 kg 893 lb
- with a gross weight increase to 900 lbs 408 kg It was certified on 24 May 1957. A total of three were completed. SGU 2 - 22B The B model was a standard
- the Taepodong - 2 is estimated to have a payload capacity of less than 500 kg 1, 100 lbs North Korea has yet to demonstrate the ability to produce a re - entry
- 1 lbs 122 lbs or 53.22 kg 55.45 kg In MMA, bantamweight is 126 135 pounds 57. 2 61. 2 kg In Muay Thai, bantamweight is 115 118 pounds 52. 2 - 53.5 kg
- world record in the assisted geared bench press with a lift of 1075. 0 lbs 487.6 kg from November 2008 until April 2013. This world record is classified
- 1: 7.7 twist, 26 in 66 cm barrel, weighing 11 lb 5. 0 kg lbs A newer Ruger Precision Rifle Gen 2 was announced on 6 May 2016 with several enhancements
- August 2008. Retrieved 3 January 2013. Women s Freestyle 55 kg 121 lbs Repechage Round 2 Official NBC Olympics. Retrieved 3 January 2013. Profile
- all competitors 125 lb 57 kg and below. It sits between Strawweight 106 lbs - 115 lbs and Bantamweight 126 lbs - 135 lbs The flyweight division in
- 901.5 lbs 408.9 kg raw with ace - bandage knee wraps 905. 0 lbs 283. 0 lbs which later weighed out at 901.5 lbs Bench Press: 580. 0 lbs 263. 0 kg raw
- training, Scot decided to become a powerlifter. On October 12, 2002, at 308. 0 pound bodyweight Scot Mendelson bench pressed 701 lbs 318 kg without a bench
- Uzbekistan on September 10. Legend F - Won by fall Official Website 2014 World Championships preview in women s freestyle wrestling at 60 kg 132 lbs
- human to bench press 300 kg 661.4 lbs raw in an IPF - sanctioned meet and recorded his lifetime best three - lift - total of 2425 lbs 1100 kg a powerlifting
- Champion - 66 kg 2011 W.P.M.F. World Super Welterweight Muaythai Champion - 70 kg 154 lbs 2011 TOYOTA CUP MARATHON - Thailand 72 kg Semi Finalist
- 25 lbs av. 11.340 kg making the candy equal to 500 lbs av. 226.796 kg In the Bombay Presidency, the maund was fixed at 28 lbs av. 12.701 kg
- 170 lbs 70 to 77 kg 146 to 155 lbs 66 to 70 kg 136 to 145 lbs 61 to 66 kg 126 to 135 lbs 57 to 61 kg 116 to 125 lbs 53 to 57 kg All WSOF Championships
- 1213 lbs 550.5 kg Bench Press - 771 lbs 350 kg Deadlift - 1008.6 lbs 457.5 kg raw Bench Press - 600.8 lbs 272.5 kg raw Deadlift - 964.5 lbs 437.5 kg Bolton
- 135 lbs 61.235 kg 2010 Rajadamnern Stadium Super Featherweight Champion 130 lbs 59 kg 2009 WBC Muaythai World Featherweight Champion 126 lbs 57
- Championship 88 kg Grappling Industries Absolute Fight 2 Win 34 Superfight Fight 2 Win 30 Superfight Eddie Bravo Invitational 11 170 lbs Submission
- 185 lbs 77 kg 170 lbs 70 kg 155 lbs 66 kg 145 lbs 61 kg 135 lbs 61 kg 135 lbs 57 kg 125 lbs 57 kg 125 lbs Whitman, Mike. Resurrection Fighting
- Reference LLC. Retrieved 2 January 2013. Sesker, Craig 11 September 2007 2007 World Championships preview at 66 kg 145.5 lbs in Greco - Roman wrestling
- 165 lbs EIWA conference 165 lbs 2012 NCAA Division I 157 lbs EIWA conference 157 lbs 2011 NCAA Division I 149 lbs EIWA conference 149 lbs 2010
- divisions ranging from 51 kg 112. 2 lbs to over 91 kg 200. 2 lbs and the women had seven ranging from 48 kg 105.6 lbs to over 70 kg 143 lbs Notable winners included
- 2 January 2013. Men s Freestyle 120 kg 264.5 lbs Qualification Official NBC Olympics. Archived from the original on 17 August 2012. Retrieved 2 January
- middleweight under 82, 3 kg 181 lbs division at white belt and the Glasgow Open 2011, in the medium - heavyweight under 88, 3 kg 194 lbs division at white belt
- Powerlifting Total At 2 386.5 lbs Strength of Motherland: Russian Athlete Sets New Bench Press World Record Kirill Sarychev 335 kg 738.5 lbs RAW Bench
- Greco - Roman 66 kg 145.5 lbs Bronze Medal Official NBC Olympics. Archived from the original on 21 August 2012. Retrieved 31 December 2012. Men s 66 kg Greco - Roman
- Airfoil: modified GA W - 2 Empty weight: 520 lbs 236 kg Useful load: 530 lb 240 kg Max. takeoff weight: 1050 lbs 476 kg Powerplant: 1 Limbach
- 881 lbs 400 kg Gym lift, 2013 Raw Total no knee wraps - 2 226.6 lbs 1, 007.52 kg SPF May, 2011 Raw Total with knee wraps - 2 303 lbs 1, 042 kg SPF
- Bosnia - Herzegovina RKB - M79 Filling: 400g 0 88 lbs Hexolite, Penetration: 220 mm RHA, Gross Weight: 1.1 kg 2 42 lbs List of Russian weaponry Video of
- with an average circumference of 30 - 46 cm 12 - 18 in and weight of 0 90 kg 2 0 lbs Sekai ichi means world s number one in Japanese. Sekai Ichi apples
- K - 1 World GP - 65 kg World Tournament Champion 2016 K - 1 World GP - 65 kg World Tournament Champion K - 1 Super Lightweight Champion first 2 defenses 2014
- 2008 - 04 - 01 Tampere FIN 96. 0 kg International Wrestling Federation. Retrieved 19 January 2013. Men s Freestyle 96 kg 211.5 lbs Quarterfinal Official
- Canister Smoke Projectile weight: AP: 1.43 kg 3.15 lbs APCR: 0 85 kg 1.87 lbs Fragmentation: 2 14 kg 4.71 lbs Foss, Christopher 1977 Jane s pocket
- full meets Squat - 905. 0 lbs 410.5 kg raw with ace - bandage knee wraps 322.25 lb. bodyweight Bench press - 600 lbs 272. 2 kg raw 322.25 lb. bodyweight
- Models 0 100 km h 62 mph 3.5s Top speed 315 km h 193 mph Curb weight dry 1320 kg 2904 lbs Max. power SAE net 500 hp Max. torque 55 kg m 395 lb - ft
- Featherweight 126 lbs 57 kg champion 2006 Lumpinee Stadium Super Bantamweight 122 lbs 56 kg champion 2005 Thailand Bantamweight champion 2 times Thailand
- 4.3 kWh and weighing 15.5 kg 34. 2 lbs The nose - mounted propeller folds alongside the aircraft s nose when not powered to reduce drag and self - deploys
- 454. 2 kg 1002 lbs equipped Bench Press - 257 kg 566 lbs equipped Deadlift - 397.5 kg 876.3 lbs Total - 1102. 2 kg 454. 2 250.4 397.5 2430 lbs 1002 552 876
- Thailand. Pakorn is a former 135 lbs Lumpinee Stadium champion and 65 kg Yokkao champion. He is the former 115 lbs Rajadamnern Stadium champion and is
- Lightweight 60 kg 132 lbs 2016 Olympic Trials Champion 2015 USA Boxing National Champion 60 kg 132 lbs 2014 USA Boxing National Champion 60 kg 132 lbs 2012
- from 51 kg 112. 2 lbs to over 91 kg 200. 2 lbs with several new divisions being added, while, for the first time ever, women were allowed to participate
- Bore: 155.5 mm 6.122 in Stroke: 155. 0 mm 6.102 in Displacement: 82.4 L 5, 028 cu in Dry weight: 1, 850 kg 4, 078 lbs Supercharger: single - stage, single - speed
- useful load was reduced from the design estimate of 1, 000 kg 2 205 lbs to about 350 kg 772 lbs making the 350 quite unfit for purpose. In view of that
- Championships 74 kg Pan American Games 74 kg International Ukrainian Tournament 74 kg Dan Hodge Trophy winner NCAA Division I 165 lbs Big 12 Conference
- preview at 84 kg 185 lbs in men s freestyle wrestling USA Wrestling. The Mat. Retrieved 27 January 2013. Men s Freestyle 84 kg 185 lbs Round of 16
- the 90 kg division Jenkins also holds the 90 kg 198 lbs British squat record with 372.5 kg 819.5 lbs and deadlift record with 335 738 lbs kg set at
- hp in³ Specific fuel consumption: 0 67 lbs hp h 0 407 kg kW h at takeoff Power - to - weight ratio: 1.59 kW kg 0 97 hp lb Comparable engines Armstrong
- rear cockpit Bombs: up to 1000 lbs Aviation portal Aircraft of comparable role, configuration and era Boeing XPB Hall PH Hiro H 2 H Naval Aircraft Factory
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →