Revolver is a metal music and Hard rock magazine, publishing in North America. It has been in print for over 19 years, and is about both established acts and up-and-comers in heavy music. Revolver recently underwent a brand relaunch, including a redesigned print edition and website, intended to embody the art and culture of heavy music. The magazine was formerly owned by Harris Publications, Future US, and NewBay Media, but Project M Group LLC bought Revolver in 2017.
Revolverheld is a German rock band from Hamburg, Germany. Originally formed under the name Manga in 2002, the band renamed in 2004 to "Tsunamikiller" and later decided upon the current name after the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake.
Revolverlution is the eighth studio album by American hip hop group Public Enemy, released July 23, 2002 on Koch Records in the United States. The album debuted at number 110 on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart. Upon its release, it received generally positive reviews from most music critics, based on an aggregate score of 65/100 from Metacritic.
OTs-38 Stechkin silent revolver
The effective range of fire for the OTs-38 Stechkin is 50m. The fired cases are kept in the cylinder, thus ensuring the absence of sound of ejected cases. The cartridge employs a captive piston, creating a gas seal so there is no flash or loud report upon discharge. As the cartridge is rimless, the cylinder is fed via full moon clips. SP-4 cartridges emit in any report or flame, because the gases remain in the case. OTS-38 revolver, claimed as directly silent as the sound level of live and dry firing are almost identical. This system is virtually identical to that used in the Quiet special purpose revolver QSPR option from commercially available models of Smith & Wesson 29.44 Magnum revolvers, rebuilt in the fire of a dedicated integrally silenced ammunition: Early prototypes had a very short smooth-bore weapons with 0.40 inch 10mm diameter and matching cameras, but later versions have more barrels to four inches, 100mm. QSPR ammunition which was one of the originators of the system prisoner of the piston of the propellant containment gases discharged fifteen tungsten balls made from special rounds, weighing 7.5 grains 0.5 grams each, coming to a muzzle velocity of about 730 FPS 222ms for a muzzle energy of about 135 pounds 185J. This load was specifically for the provision of wounding effects up to 100 feet 30M and practical to have a potentially fatal impact on bands below 30 ft 10 m is considered sufficient for QSPRs purpose and narrow application: cleaning of confined and dimly lit in the pitch dark of the tunnels that may occur during the Vietnam war, where no seats were installed. Sound signature of QSPR rounds was about 110 dB, similar to that of traditionally silenced.Pistol 22LR, a prisoner of the piston completely eliminated the outbreak is vital when most collisions occurred near or total darkness. Despite its effectiveness, there were only 250 QSPRs, production was curtailed after the us withdrawal from Vietnam) Unlike its predecessor almost stock later OTS-38 is an innovative degree unusual even in the arms of a special purpose: A manual safety catch that allows the pre-cocked hammer to be set on manual safety, enabling the revolver to be carried cocked. The mechanism also prevents accidental discharge with the cylinder open or not fully closed, with the revolver dropped or struck. The cylinder pivots out to the right hand side. The barrel is mounted below the axis pin the gun fires from the lowest cylinder chamber, so recoil is directed straight into the shooters hand, rather than exerting a torque that raises the muzzle. This improves both accuracy and the maximum rate of fire. OTS-38 is equipped with an integrated laser sight, located above the axis of the cylinder, where the normal revolver has the barrel powered by three D-0.03 D batteries.
Janz is a line of premium, low volume revolvers manufactured by Janz-Prazisionstechnik GmbH, of Bad Malente, Holstein, Germany.
Series ALFA Steel (Revolvers)
The Series ALFA Steel is a series of Czech-made revolvers designed for sport shooting and personal defense needs, and for users who favor the.32 S&W and.38 special cartridges. The ALFA Series Steel is part of the three revolver series made by ALFA: Series ALFA, Series ALFA Steel, and Series HOLEK. All the Series ALFA Steel revolvers have blued finishes, and the only four models not to have a chrome finish are the four Sport models.
Henrion, Dassy & Heuschen double-barrel revolvers
The Henrion, Dassy & Heuschen double-barrel revolver was a type of revolver with two stacked barrels and two concentric sets of chambers, each serving its own barrel. They were fired by a single hammer which had two firing pins. The chambers were staggered, such that the gun fired only round at a time. These revolvers were based on a 1910 patent held by the Belgian firm of Henrion, Dassy & Heuschen, and were made in various calibers. The 6.35 mm and 6.5 Velodog varieties had 20 chambers, while the 7.65 mm variant had 16 chambers. For reloading they broke open along a hinge on the top-rear of the frame, like the Spirlet revolver. They were manufactured from 1911 to 1928 and were marketed under a variety of names that were supposed to denote power and masculinity. Names such as "Wild West", "Redoubtable", or even "Machine-gun HDH" were used for promotional purposes. The arrangement itself was not new, having been tried in the Lefaucheux 20-round double-barreled, pinfire revolver of 1862. The Ludovici revolver is a derivative.
1872 Swiss revolver
The Model 1872 revolver was the service sidearm of the Swiss Army. It was later refined to the Model 1872/78 revolver. Approximately 600 were manufactured in Belgium by Pirlot Freres.
The Colombo-Ricci was an automatic revolver of Italian origin, designed around 1910. The weapon was chambered in the 10.35mm Ordinanza Italiana round.
Bulldog revolver may refer to: Charter Arms Bulldog, a 20th-century swing-out cylinder double-action snubnosed revolver. A snubnosed revolver colloquially known as a "snubbie", "belly gun" or "bulldog revolver" is any small, medium or large frame revolver with a short barrel, generally 3 inches or less in length. Frontier Bulldog, Belgian made copies of the Webley Bull Dog revolver. British Bull Dog revolver, a 19th-century gate-loading, double-action snubnosed revolver made by Philip Webley & Son of Birmingham.
Револьвер - многозарядное стрелковое оружие, в котором боеприпасы располагаются в каморах вращающегося барабана, выполняющего одновременно функцию магазина и патронника. Данный список содержит боевые, служебные и спортивные револьверы, которые были разработаны в мире. Также в список входят пепербоксы от англ. pepperbox - перечница, иногда называют бюндельревольверы, или бундельревольверы - многозарядное стрелковое оружие с вращающейся связкой нем. bundel - связка стволов. Светло-серым помечены экспериментальные и не пошедшие в серию образцы. Список построен в алфавитном порядке по названию револьвера; в свою очередь, револьверы объединены в отдельную группу по производителю. Список револьверов, привязанный к какому-либо производителю, выстроен в хронологическом порядке.
Согласно опубликованному синопсису, фильм расскажет об известном русском режиссёре, дочь которого трагически погибла в Каннах в результате теракта, в планировании которого обвиняют самого режиссёра.
M-1917 был американским шестизарядным револьвером калибра.45 ACP. Револьвер M1917 компании Smith & Wesson относится к типу "N".
"Ратник" - гладкоствольный травматический револьвер, разработанный для гражданского рынка российской компанией ООО ПКП "АКБС" на основе служебного крупнокалиберного револьвера "Удар-Т", тульского КБ Приборостроения. Сертифицирован в качестве огнестрельного оружия ограниченного поражения.
Тип 26 (револьвер)
Тип 26 или Модель 26 бескурковый - первый современный для своего времени образец короткоствольного оружия, принятый на вооружение Императорской армии Японии. Производился на арсенале Коисикава и получил обозначение по принятой в Японии системе летосчисления. Тип 26 изначально принимался на вооружение в качестве стандартного образца для кавалерии и использовался со страховочным шнуром, прикреплённым к кольцу на рукоятке. Револьвер использовался в нескольких войнах, включая Русско-Японскую, Первую и Вторую мировые в качестве вспомогательного образца оружия оставался на вооружении до конца Второй мировой войны.
Револьвер Энфильд - револьвер калибра 11.6 мм под патрон.476", разработанный Королевской оружейной фабрикой для британских сил. Использовался в британской армии, Северо-Западной конной полиции и других подразделениях по всей империи.
Энфилд №2 (револьвер)
Энфилд №2 - британский револьвер с переломной рамой, производившийся под патрон.38 S&W с 1932 по 1957 годы. Был стандартным револьвером вооружённых сил Великобритании и стран Британского содружества во Второй мировой войне наравне с револьвером Webley и Smith & Wesson Model 10 того же калибра. Различают две версии револьвера: раннюю Mk I* и позднюю Mk I**. На вооружении Великобритании оставался до 1960-х годов, хотя его производство для служебного применения продолжается до сих пор в разных частях света.
Револьвер - многозарядное стрелковое оружие с вращающимся барабаном, выполняющим функцию магазина. Барабан имеет несколько камор, в которых располагаются боеприпасы. В момент выстрела очередная камора служит патронником.
Автоматический револьвер - тип револьвера, в котором действие механизма происходит за счет использования энергии выстрела. Как правило, автоматизируется поворот барабана и взвод ударно-спускового механизма. Автоматические револьверы, как ручное оружие, не показали каких-либо решающих преимуществ ни перед обычными револьверами, ни перед самозарядными пистолетами. Известные системы, воплощенные в металле, немногочисленны и никогда не использовались массово. При этом сам принцип револьверного заряжания нашел применение в некоторых скорострельных пушках малого калибра, например, Р-23.
"Бульдог" - широко распространённый в конце XIX - первой половине XX в. тип карманного револьвера. Название происходит от британского револьвера Веблей № 2, выпущенного около 1872 г., и перешло на его многочисленные копии и подражания.
- Webley Revolver also known as the Webley Top - Break Revolver or Webley Self - Extracting Revolver was, in various marks, a standard issue service revolver for
- A revolver also called a six shooter or a wheel gun is a repeating handgun that has a revolving cylinder containing multiple chambers each holding a
- It is most commonly used in revolvers although some semi - automatic pistols and carbines also use this round. The 38 Special was the standard service
- The 38 S&W, also commonly known as 38 S&W Short, or 9 20mmR is a revolver cartridge developed by Smith & Wesson in 1877. Versions of the cartridge were
- Enfield Revolver is not applied to Webley Mk VI revolvers built by RSAF Enfield between 1923 and 1926. The Enfield No. 2 is an unrelated 38 calibre
- The OTs - 38 Stechkin is a 5 - shot, double - action revolver in production and service since 2002, chambered in the silent 7.62 42mm SP - 4 cartridge. The effective
- A snubnosed revolver colloquially known as a snubbie, belly gun or bulldog revolver is any small, medium, or large frame revolver with a short barrel
- referred to as the Smith & Wesson 38 Single Action, was Smith & Wesson s first 38 caliber revolver Chambered in 38 S&W, its cylinder held 5 shots. The
- States were revolvers that fired the 38 Special cartridge, seconded by revolvers firing the 357 Magnum, a lengthened version of the 38 Special. 9 mm
- The FAMAE FT - 2000 is a double - action, 38 Special, solid frame revolver produced in Chile. A slightly smaller variant is produced in 32 Long Colt. Jones
- The Webley Fosbery Self - Cocking Automatic Revolver is an unusual, recoil - operated, automatic revolver designed by Lieutenant Colonel George Vincent Fosbery
- patent April 3, 1869 Colt 1851 and 1861 Navy Revolvers were converted or newly made to fire 38 rimfire or centerfire cartridges, the Colt Model 1851
- The M1917 Revolvers were six - shot, 45 ACP, large frame revolvers adopted by the United States Military in 1917, to supplement the standard M1911 pistol
- The Tranter revolver was a double - action cap & ball revolver invented around 1856 by English firearms designer William Tranter 1816 1890 Originally
- An automatic revolver is a revolver that uses the energy of firing for cocking the hammer and revolving the cylinder, rather than using manual operations
- self - extracting revolver and uses the 32 Smith & Wesson Long 7.65mm x 23mm cartridge. It is based on the Webley Mk IV 38 S&W revolver specifically
- Revolver is the seventh studio album by the English rock band the Beatles. It was released on 5 August 1966, accompanied by the double A - side single Eleanor
- M1892 revolver The metric designation for the 38 Long Colt is 9.1 26mm. It is slightly more powerful than the 38 Short Colt, also known as 38 SC. The
- An Apache revolver is a handgun which incorporates multiple other weapons, made notorious by the French underworld figures of the early 1900s known as
- The Beaumont Adams revolver is a black powder, double - action, percussion revolver Originally adopted by the British Army in 442 calibre 54 - bore, 11
- ISBN 0 - 89689 - 297 - 2. Article in the April 19, 1900, issue of Shooting and Fishing, quoted in Belden, C.T and Haven, A History of the Colt Revolver 1940
- revolvers chambered for 38 Special or 357 Magnum. Taffin, John 2005 Single Action Sixguns. Iola, Wisconsin: Krause Publications. p. 37. ISBN 0 - 87349 - 953 - 0
- The Colt New Service is a large frame, large caliber, double - action revolver made by Colt from 1898 until 1941. Made in various calibers, the 45 Colt
- reintroduction for Cowboy Action Shooting it has seen some popularity as a revolver cartridge. It is not particularly well suited to hunting larger game, but
- The Type 26 or Model 26 hammerless revolver 二十六年式拳銃, Nijuuroku - nen - shiki kenjuu was the first modern revolver adopted by the Imperial Japanese Army
- shorter, at 7.5 inches. Total production was 38 000 revolvers Like its forerunner, the Colt 1851 Navy Revolver it saw widespread use in the American - Philippine
- commercial firearms Model 3 revolvers were later produced in an assortment of calibers, including 44 Henry Rimfire, 44 - 40, 32 - 44, 38 - 44, and 45 Schofield
- headquartered in Provo, Utah, that manufactures pocket pistols and mini - revolvers also called mouse guns. The company was originally named Rocky Mountain
- six - shot 357 Magnum, 38 Special, & 10mm Auto seven - shot 357 Magnum & 327 Federal Magnum or ten - shot 22 Long Rifle revolvers made by Sturm, Ruger
- collector items. The 38 rimfire cartridge was available in short, long, extra long, and also shotshells. Most of the revolvers and rifle which were produced
- Smith & Wesson 38 - 44 Heavy Duty and Outdoorsman 38 - caliber revolvers built on 44 - caliber frames. The 38 - 44 HV load used the 38 - Special cartridge
- advantage of the 38 Super was no longer enough to lure police departments and officers from the traditional double - action revolver The 38 Super retains
- A Starr revolver Starr DA is a double - action revolver which was used in the western theater of the American Civil War until the U.S. Ordnance Department
- Barnea to the Zered valley in Deuteronomy. A 38 is often the name for a snub nose 38 caliber revolver The 38 class is the most famous class of steam locomotive
- was a double - action revolver manufactured by Colt s Patent Fire Arms from January 1877 to 1909 for a total of 166, 849 revolvers The Model 1877 was offered
- was a British black powder centrefire revolver cartridge, initially used in converted Beaumont Adams revolvers in the late 1860s. Officially designated
- The Slocum Revolver in cal. 32 rimfire was an attempt to circumvent the Rollin White patent. This 5 - shot pocket revolver was made 1864 to 1864 by the
- The Remington - Beals Model Revolvers along with subsequent models and variations were percussion revolvers manufactured by Eliphalet Remington & Sons in
- Wesson Model 60 revolver is a 5 - shot revolver that is chambered in either 38 Special or 357 Magnum calibers. It was the first revolver produced from stainless
- 7.62 38 mmR also known as 7.62 mm Nagant and Cartridge, Type R is an ammunition cartridge designed for use in the Russian Nagant M1895 revolver A small
- Short Colt Barnes, p.155, 32 Long Colt - 32 Short Colt Famae 0 38 Special revolver Chile Pistols Jane s Infantry Weapons. Jane s Information Group
- The Nagant M1895 Revolver is a seven - shot, gas - seal revolver designed and produced by Belgian industrialist Leon Nagant for the Russian Empire. The Nagant
- 38 S&W calibers these revolvers were discontinued prior to World War II, being eclipsed by the stronger hand ejector models. The Smith & Wesson 38 Safety
- single - action revolver with a revolving cylinder holding six metallic cartridges. It was designed for the U.S. government service revolver trials of 1872
- Police is a medium frame, double - action revolver with a six - round cylinder, primarily chambered for the 38 Special cartridge, and manufactured by the
- action pocket revolver introduced by the Colt s Patent Fire Arms Manufacturing Company in 1873. Two years after the Colt House Revolver 1871 a year
- Centennial is a family of revolvers made by Smith & Wesson on the J - Frame Depending upon caliber, the cylinder holds either 5 9mm, 38 spl, 357 magnum
- The Enfield No. 2 was a British top - break revolver using the 38 200 round manufactured from 1930 to 1957. It was the standard British Commonwealth sidearm
- The 9mm Japanese revolver also known as the 9 22mmR Type 26, was a cartridge similar to the 38 S&W. These cartridges are not interchangeable. The rim
- Top Revolver www.antiquearmsinc.com. Taffin, John 2005 Single Action Sixguns 2 ed. Iola, Wisconsin: Krause Publications. pp. 38 39. ISBN 978 - 0 - 87349 - 953 - 8
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →