Persepolis Ganaveh F.C.
Persepolis Ganaveh F.C. is an Iranian football club based in Ganaveh, Iran. They currently compete in the 2012–13 Iran Footballs 2nd Division. They are one of the branches of Persepolis.
Banbridge A.F.C. was an intermediate-level football club playing in the Mid-Ulster Football League in Northern Ireland. The club was based in Banbridge. In 2014, the club merged with Banbridge Town.
Queens Island F.C.
Queens Island was a football club from Belfast, Northern Ireland. The team was champion of the Irish League for the 1923 / 24 season and the winner of the Cup of Ireland in 1924.
Bangor Celtic F.C.
Aris Thessaloniki F.C.
Aris Football Club is a Greek professional football club based in the city of Thessaloniki, Macedonia, Greece, part of the multi-sports club A.C. Aris Thessaloniki. Aris is one of Greeces most successful club and the biggest one in Thessaloniki, having won the fourth most Super League titles after Olympiacos, Panathinaikos and AEK Athens, while they are tied with PAOK. Created in 1914 as Aris Thessaloniki Football Club, the club was a founding member of the Macedonian Football Clubs Association, as well as the Hellenic Football Federation. The colours of the club are golden/yellow, a dominant colour in the culture of Macedonia and reminiscent of the Byzantine heritage of Thessaloniki, and black. It is named after Ares, the ancient Olympian "God of War," associated also with courage and masculinity, whose image is portrayed on the clubs logo as depicted in the Ludovisi Ares sculpture. ARIS was also one of the strongest and most popular teams in Greece in the interwar period. They won the Greek championship three times in 1928, 1932, 1946, the Greek Cup since 1970 and they still hasnt lost at home in European competition in 28 home games since 1968. The teams home stadium is close to Kleanthis vikelidis stadium.
Putra Samarinda F.C.
Putra Samarinda Football Club, was an Indonesian football club located in Samarinda, East Kalimantan. Nicknamed Pesut Mahakam, they won Liga Indonesia Premier Division titles in 2008–09 season.
Tilehurst Terriers F.C.
Tilehurst Terriers F.C. was a Reading League football club that was moderately successful. The club won a number of promotions and held its home matches at East Park Farm. The clubs traditional colours were blue and black stripes but they did wear pink shirts for a season, which attracted attention. They began life in the Jack Taylor League for the 2007/08 season. Despite a terrible start, they gradually became one of the strongest clubs in the league that season. The following year they joined the Reading League Division Four where they won promotion in their first season.
Lochar Thistle F.C.
Lochar Thistle Football Club are a football club originating in 1969 from the villages of Locharbriggs and Heathhall in the town of Dumfries in Scotland. They originally competed in the Dumfries & District Amateur Football League where they were First Division Champions on three occasions. The club also went on a record 42 game unbeaten League run between 2010 and 2012. They joined the South of Scotland Football League for the 2013–14 season. They play their home games at Maxwelltown High School which accommodates approximately 1.000 spectators. The club was accredited in December 2015 with the Standard Level Quality Mark from the SFA. The club have won The Potts Cup in 2015–16 season and were also the first winners of the Alba Cup in the 2016–17 season. In 2009, 80 year old club stalwart, George Kirk was awarded Volunteer of the Year in Amateur football.
Dublin Association F.C.
The Dublin Association Football Club was an association football club based in Dublin, Ireland. Dublin Association was the first football club to be formed in Dublin and the first club outside of Ulster to be affiliated with the Irish Football Association. They existed between 1883 and 1890 and played in the Irish Cup. Dublin Association was formed at Tyrone Place now Cathedral Street in November 1883. Initially, the team had little in the way of competition, with only 12 men turning up for their first game, however a month later, students from Trinity College would form a rival club called Dublin University A.F.C. The first-ever "Dublin Derby" was played at College Park on 7 November 1883 when Association met and defeated the University, 4-0. Associations goals were scored by W. Butler 2, H.J. Hamilton and C. Clegg. The club first entered the Irish Cup in the 1883-84 season. By 1884, there were five teams in the city, including a Scottish infantry battalion side. Both Dublin Association and Dublin University would enter the Irish Cup that year, but were eliminated early against better organised sides from Ulster. The club would only last for seven years. They folded in 1890 due to controversy surrounding their Irish Cup semi-final tie with Cliftonville. After suffering a 3-2 defeat, Association claimed that a match official was connected with Cliftonville and complained to the IFA. A replayed match resulted in the same controversy and the same claims. After the IFA to replay or terminate the tie, Association pulled out of the competition and folded as a club. Following this, a number of Dublin Association members would go on to form a new club called the Leinster Nomads.
Drumchapel United F.C.
Drumchapel United Football Club is a Scottish football club based in the Glasgow district of Drumchapel. Formed as an amateur club, they fielded teams in the Central Scottish AFL and the Football Central Sunday AFL and were winners of the Scottish Amateur Cup in 2007, also lifting the West of Scotland Cup four times. The club successfully applied for their first team to join the newly founded West of Scotland Football League for the 2020–21 season. Beyond the adult teams, there is an established youth system with multiple teams for boys and girls the latter affiliated to Partick Thistle W.F.C., and community involvement.
Евролига 2014/2015. Группа F
В этой статье представлено положение команд и результаты матчей в группе F Топ-16 Евролиги 2014/2015. Матчи пройдут со 2 января по 10 апреля 2015 года. Состав группы был определён по результатам регулярного сезона. В ней примут участие 8 команд, которые сыграют друг с другом в два круга. Четыре лучшие команды выйдут в плей-офф Евролиги 2014/2015.
Кубок вызова ФИБА 2014/2015. Группа F
Кубок Европы по баскетболу 2014/2015. Группа F
Чемпионат Европы по баскетболу среди женщин 2015. Группа F
В этой статье представлено положение команд и результаты матчей в группе F второго раунда чемпионата Европы по баскетболу среди женщин 2015. Состав группы был определён по результатам первого раунда. В группе участвуют по три лучшие команды из групп C и D, при этом учитываются результаты матчей между командами из одной группы в первом раунде. Матчи группы пройдут с 18 по 22 июня 2015 года на "Дьёр Арене" в Дьёре, Венгрия. Четыре лучшие команды выйдут в плей-офф.
Унифицированные идеограммы ККЯ - расширение F
Унифицированные идеограммы ККЯ - расширение F - блок стандарта Юникод. Содержит древние и исторические символы китайского, японского, корейского и вьетнамского писем, а также более тысячи символов чжуанского письма. Символы этого блока не имеют описательных названий; их названия включают cjk unified ideograph- и шестнадцатеричный код символа, к примеру cjk unified ideograph -2CEB0.
Чемпионат Европы по баскетболу 2007. Группа F
В этой статье представлено положение команд и результаты матчей в группе F квалификационного раунда чемпионата Европы по баскетболу 2007. Состав группы был определён по результатам первого раунда. В группе участвовали три лучшие команды групп C и D. Команды "сохранили" результаты матчей с командами из своих групп и провели три матча с командами из другой группы. Матчи прошли с 8 по 12 сентября 2007 года на "Мадрид Арене" в Мадриде. Четыре лучшие команды вышли в четвертьфинал.
System F: Система F - система полиморфно типизированного лямбда-исчисления. System F - псевдоним голландского диджея, продюсера и композитора Ферри Корстена.
Station F - Это кампус стартапов, открытый 29 июня 2017 года, площадью более 34 000 квадратных метров, расположенный в Галле Фрейссинет в Париже. Он был создан Ксавье Нилом и направлен Роксанной Варзой. Это самый большой стартап кампус в мире.
- Moengotapoe - 1: 2 Group stage v. SAP F C - 10: 0 Quarterfinals v. Portmore United - 2: 0 Semi - finals v. San Juan Jabloteh - 0 0 Harbour View F C advances 10: 9 on penalties
- idea. F C United later arranged to play their first ever game against Leigh RMI on 16 July 2005 the match ended 0 0 For the 2005 06 season, F C United
- evidence on when Valletta F C started, hence the fact that Valletta possessed two clubs at that era. The foundation of Valletta F C was laid with the creation
- Kjobenhavns Boldklub and Boldklubben 1903. F C Copenhagen has won 13 Danish Football Championships and 8 Danish Cups. F C Copenhagen has reached the group stage
- football club based in Cork. They were founded as Fords F C and later became known as Fordsons F C They played in the League of Ireland between 1924 25
- Champion s Cup 2007 First Round v. F C Belize 3: 0 0 0 Puntarenas advances 3: 0 on aggregate 2007 Quarter - Finals v. C D. Saprissa 1: 1, 2: 1 Saprissa
- Monasterevin G. F C won their first Leinster Intermediate Club Football Championship, beating Raheens in the county final on a scoreline of 1 - 10 to 0 - 07 and OConnells
- losing 0 3 and 0 9. The next year they played in the first round of the 1986 87 European Cup Winners Cup vs Wrexham F C losing 0 3 and 0 4. In the
- The Arsenal F C Chelsea F C rivalry is a rivalry between London - based professional association football clubs Arsenal and Chelsea. Arsenal play their
- resurrected by local businessmen. In summer 2016 Hapoel Tzafririm Holon and F C Holon Yaniv merged to Hapoel Holon and the club refounded. Founded in
- F C are an English women s football club based in Manchester who play in the FA Women s Super League. They are affiliated with Manchester City F C
- F C Indiana, also known as F C Indiana Lionesses, is an American women s soccer team based in Indianapolis, Indiana. Founded in 2003, the team is currently
- Addlestone Weybridge Town F C was a football club in Addlestone, England which extended its name from Addlestone F C in 1980. The club s senior team
- boiler 0 - 6 - 0 F - fireless locomotive 0 - 6 - 0 G - geared steam locomotive For a diesel locomotive, the suffix indicates the transmission type: 0 - 6 - 0 DM - mechanical
- Town F C pp. 70 74. ISBN 978 - 0 - 9510679 - 0 - 1. Collings, Timothy 1985 The Luton Town Story 1885 1985. Luton: Luton Town F C pp. 78 82. ISBN 978 - 0 - 9510679 - 0 - 1
- 500 mm 19 3 4 in gauge Southern Fuegian Railway F C A. F in Argentina procured a new 0 - 4 - 0 0 - 4 - 0 Garratt in 1994. Based on Livio Dante Porta s work
- Birmingham Combination, 1952 53 Heaviest defeat: 15 0 vs Burton Hednesford Town F C players Hednesford Town F C managers Mike Williams Tony Williams 2016
- list of Kilmarnock F C seasons in the 1880s. Kilmarnock entered the Scottish Cup, the first round was a 6 1 loss against Hurlford F C which was declared
- Hendon F C players Hendon F C managers Venue Edgware Town F C History Hendon F C London League 1910 1928 Non - League Matters Honours Hendon F C Hampstead
- managed on three occasions. They never won promotion above this level. Ayr F C merged with fellow league members Ayr Parkhouse in 1910 to form Ayr United
- of English women s football. Formed in 1983 as Hoylake W. F C it is now part of Everton F C but plays home games at Haig Avenue in Southport. The team
- Llansantffraid F C from 1997 to 2006, the club was known as Total Network Solutions F C after its sponsor. In 2003, it merged with Oswestry Town F C and three
- Coordinates: 50 50 56 N 0 26 22 E 50.848911 N 0 43940887 E 50.848911 0 43940887 Little Common F C is a football club based in the Little Common
- May 2012. Stevenage 3 0 Bury BBC Sport. 5 May 2012. Retrieved 23 May 2012. Stevenage FC 0 0 Sheffield United Stevenage F C 11 May 2012. Archived
- Cork Celtic F C originally Evergreen United F C was an Irish football club based in Cork. They played in the League of Ireland between 1951 and 1979
- F C Sudtirol, known as Sudtirol in Italy, less popularly as Alto Adige inside Italy and South Tyrol outside Italy, is an Italian association football
- in Fulham, England. Since 2004, the club has been affiliated with Chelsea F C a men s team in the Premier League. Chelsea Women were a founding member
- The 2008 09 season was the 112th season in Sunderland A. F C s history and 104th in the league system of English football. In preparation for their Premier
- Football Club History Database F C Broxbourne Borough on Twitter Coordinates: 51 42 21 N 0 03 36 W 51.705866 N 0 059874281 W 51.705866 - 0 059874281
- F C is an English women s football club. They currently play in the FA Women s National League North. They are not affiliated with Hull City A. F C
- A. F C Sudbury is a semi - professional football club based in Sudbury, Suffolk, England. The club was formed in 1999 by the merger of Sudbury Town and
- 1894, the heaviest loss of the club to date was recorded, a 13 0 loss to Weybridge F C The club re - entered the Surrey Junior Cup and in 1896 joined the
- victory: 10 0 vs Droylsden, Northern Premier League Premier Division, 29 October 2013 A. F C Fylde players A. F C Fylde managers Fylde Ladies F C Club History
- current club can directly trace their development from Clydebank Juniors F C who were founded in 1899. After a short - lived merger with senior club East
- Novak, 2009 Gateshead F C players Gateshead F C managers Our History Archived 22 April 2019 at the Wayback Machine Gateshead F C Gateshead at the Football
- Petchchaiyapruek F C Drew 0 0 Ngor Royal Cup, Nong Chok Sport Stadium, 20 January 2015 First League Match vs. Mashare Chaiyaphum F C Lost 0 1, Thai League
- Liverpool F C Manchester United F C rivalry Cox, Richard Russell, Dave Vamplew, Wray 2002 Encyclopedia of British football. Routledge. ISBN 0 - 7146 - 5249 - 0
- Institute F C The club was originally known as Boscombe F C The first president was Mr. J. C Nutt. In their first season, 1899 1900, Boscombe F C competed
- Stansted, 2006 07 Heaviest defeat: 8 0 vs Ford United, 1996 97 Bowers Pitsea F C players Bowers Pitsea F C managers Mike Williams Tony Williams
- First introduced by the Watford Observer in the 1972 73 season, the Watford F C Player of the Season award is voted for annually by supporters of the club
- home games at Meadow Park, Borehamwood, since their founding. Arsenal W. F C are the only club in European football to have won a continental treble
- Hill F C and QPR Women F C in May 2001. The club is currently a member of the FA Women s National League South and play home matches at Uxbridge F C s
- amateur players in the kingdom In order to accomplish this aim, Corinthian F C took care to avoid playing matches on Saturdays when players might be playing
- Birmingham City Women F C is an English women s football club affiliated with Birmingham City F C As founding members of the FA Women s Super League
- F C encouraged a group of businessmen to meet with a view to creating a football club which could compete in larger competitions. New Brompton F C
- is not enough Darlington F C 14 April 2010. Archived from the original on 28 March 2012. FA Trophy final: Darlington 1 0 Mansfield Town BBC Sport
- The 2006 07 season was the 112th full season in Sunderland A. F C s history and their 106th in the league system of English football. After recording
- performance: Third round, 2008 09 Aylesbury F C players Aylesbury F C managers Club History Aylesbury F C Stockdale at the Football Club History Database
- A. F C Hayes are a football club based in Hayes, Greater London, England. Founded in 1974 as Brook House, they are currently members of the Combined Counties
- History Goole A. F C Goole at the Football Club History Database Official website Coordinates: 53 42 11.279 N 0 52 51.049 W 53.70313306 N 0 88084694 W
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →